Question
Posted by: Robert | 2007/08/03

Mussels spasm / occasional shooting pain

Dear Sports Doc,

Not sure if you are the right person to asking this question to but I hope you can explain my problem to me.

I have been working out regularly for the apst few months with a combination of cardiovascular and weighlifting exercise.

For some particular reason, I have been getting what feels like a shooting pain in the following areas Pectinius or Adductor longus (I search the net to identify the exact area).

Any idea what would cause this?

If it preseist over the next few weeks I'm going to see a doctor but if you can ssist me in the meantime, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Robert

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Robert.

Afraid the forum is now closed due to rationalisations within health24.

It's been a pleasure being here for the last year.

Dr P