Question
Posted by: Anon. | 2005/07/22

Muslim and gay

In your answer to a previous question you mentioned a Muslim gay organisation. I am a gay Muslim man and find it very difficult to reconcile being gay with my religion and community. How do I make contact with them?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Anon

Thanks for visiting and for your question.

The group is called 'The Inner Circle'. Please call the Gay & Lesbian Helpline on (021) 4 222 500 any day between 1pm and 9pm for their contact details.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/27

Do refer: http://www.themajlis.info/15887/a-friend-has-natural-homosex%C2%ACual-leanings-what-advice-is-there-for-such-a-person-are-persons-with-such-natural-disposition-con-sidered-excused-in-islam-for-their-unnatural-emotions

Posted by: shane | 2005/07/25

u have a major problem..the bible and the koran denounces this behaviour.rem Luth pbuh what happened to him..im sorry mate u need to sort yourself out.

Reply to shane