Posted by: A | 2009/09/02

Muscular Dystrophy " export" 


Prof Hyam Isaacs used to be our doctor years ago and was very clued up and well informed.

His son had last taken over the practice when he retired and is not well informed, in my opinion.

Are there any other experts in this specific field in the Gauteng area that you know of, or could recomend??

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hallo A
Phone the Muscular Dystrophy foundation at Tel: (011)472 9824 - they will be able to refer you to a doctor in your area
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: agree | 2009/09/02

I totally agree with Tifanny!! Surely the doctor' s name was not necessary? SIES MAN!!!

Reply to agree
Posted by: tiffany | 2009/09/02

i really think that this post is totally unethical on your part. if you have an issue with a healthcare provider perhaps you could have enough discretion to discuss this with them instead of putting posts up on public forums. Have you had the decency to discuss this with the Dr in question or have you been cowardly and not told him your feelings. This is appalling !

If you need to find another professional surely you could just ask for any recommendations. or perhaps tell him you d like to see a more experienced dr in this field. your post has just displayed appalling manners on your part.

Reply to tiffany

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.