Question
Posted by: Hat | 2007/04/12

Muscle Twitches

It's me again, "Hat". I wrote to you a while back when I had the funny numbness on my forehead, well that has been cleared up and I only feel it when I have a severe headache. But no my problem is different

I am having muscle twitches. I excersized this morning, but did push it to the extreme, but now my muscles are twitching involantarely. I don't know if it is because of the excersize, because I had it a few weeks ago at night, when I did not excersize. This kept me up all night, and just when I fall asleep my whole body twitch and I wake up again. But now it twitches involantarely.

I have not had a lot of sleep lately, and have not been eating properly, can this be a deficiency or a neurological problem ( I had a brain scan last year november for the numbness in my forehead, but the scan came back clear.

Please advise
Thanks doc
Hat

Dear Hat
It can be due to overexertion of the muscles - do gentle stretching afterwards and take your CALMag supplements. If you have been getting in a lot of caffeiene in coffee, red bull or coke - this can also be due to this.