Question
Posted by: Pixi | 2006/10/25

Muscle twitches

Hi Doc,
I've been having weird muscle twitches, or what I think are muscle twitches!?
It has me concerned as it's not in one place and hasn't happened in the same place twice.

It 1st happened in my knee while I was in bed - it felt like a pulse.
A couple of days later it happened in my bum cheek! That same day I felt it in my neck, and then today - which is a couple of days later - I had the same sensation in my upper arm.

Do you have any clue what this could be?? Anything serious seeing as it seems to be moving around my body :(

Thanks a million :)

Dear Pixi
Your potassium or calcium or magnesium may be a bit low - take calmag supplement for a few days and eat a banana each day - if it does not disappear within a week, please see your GP