Question
Posted by: muffin | 2008/01/15

muscle spasm

Hi doc, the muscle just on top of my rib, left hand side, almost below where the rib just starts coming in, about 10cm below the breast, often goes into spasm. this is something that started with my lasy pregnancy, obviosuly it was stretched or something, but if i do something odd, this muscle will often go into spasm despite the fact that my baby is 22 months already!! What is this?
thanks

Dear Muffin
Are you sure it is the muscle and not underlying liver or gallbladder pain ( ? stone). Please let your doctor look at the area.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Bramley Barendse | 2008/04/06

Im suffering from musclme spasm on a regular basis to such an extend that i cant move my head from left to right.

Reply to Bramley Barendse