Question
Posted by: piekie | 2003/01/16

muscle pain, nervous system

I have the following symtoms. I have intensive tremors, muscle pain, weakness in al muscels, brisk reflexy, short consentration, dizzyniss, shortness off breath, body feel numnes,`body shakes from head to toe, start to talk but never finish a sentence, reflexes are very slow, can't follow a conversation. The pain and numness are more on the rihthand side off the body. Would like to know what disease I have, if it is curreble, and if there is treatment available. I AM 12 WEEKS PREGNANT AND WAS ON STRESS MEDICATION FOR 4 WEEKS DURING MY PREGNANCY BUT DIDN'T USE THE MEDICATION FURTHER AND ALSO UNDERWENT 2 X-RAYS OF THE LUNGS DURING THE TIME. I Can't do fisical work then my hands and leggs go num and tired this is my main concern things example can't hold something to long then falls out off my hands and leggs go num if I stand to long.

Piekie, although you have lots of symptoms, they’re not specific enough to make a diagnosis with. The best would be to see a neurologist and have him sort it out. Good luck.