Question
Posted by: No energy | 2004/10/19

Muscle Numb & Burning

For the past two weeks I have been experiencing a numb burning sensation in my muscles. I feel weak, dizzy and extremely tired. I go to bed at 18h00 every night. I wake up feeling tired. I battle to concentrate at work and to keep my eyes open. I just want to fall asleep all the time. I wake up with terrible headaches and a sore throat. I am taking multivitamin supplements, iron supplements and tonics for fatigue. Nothing is easing my symptoms. Please help.

No energy, it sounds like you have an infection of some sorts. I can’t say for sure from this side of the screen, but it sounds like it might even be due to glandular fever. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.