Question
Posted by: Floetic | 2004/10/28

Muscle building

The one side of my chest has no muscle, can I do something about building muscle on this one side of my chest to look even?

I guess that all you can do is weight training for this 'underdeveloped' area. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'one side' whether it is right/left. A really good website that you can go to to find out more about weight training is the following:
http://www.health24.co.za/specials/buc/buc.start.asp
It contains good advice, explanations and assistance with the different types of exercises for different body parts, and even programmes for different types of people. Well worth a look