Question
Posted by: NAZIR | 2005/06/04

muscle above knee stiffens.right leg only stretches 90%

hi
i am a squash player.my muscle above the knee does not seem to get strong.if i do leg ext it stiffens.when i straighten my leg it feels like a block in front below my kneei do lots of ball exercises but the leg cannot extend 199% like the left leg
if you need any more info lrt mr know
nazir

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Nazir,

I suggest you see a doctor, who on performing a physical examination of your knee, will be in a better position to diagnose the reason for your discomfort.
A physiotherapist will be able to recommend a suitable exercise routine to help with the rehabilitation of an injury.

Nutritionally, I would recommend taking a serving of Muscle Science's Opti-Joint daily, which contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM. These ingredients assist with joint support and tissue repair.

Regards,
Mario