Question
Posted by: PAMELA | 2006/10/26

MULTIPLE HEMAMELANGIOMA

I did ask the expert just a while ago, today - for treatment, then he/she replied back, said that laser treatment should be done. We did saw plastic surgeon who said it is better to give Bleomycin infiltration instead of surgery. The pediatrician that saw the pt from birth, agreed also with this treatment.Must we do it, and how can we motivate the medical aid. The docter did send photo's along with sonar report that state the condition on the liver. The older she gets the bigger it becomes.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Pamela
Yes, I would if I were you. Ask the plastic surgeon to write you a motivation letter for your medical aid.