Question
Posted by: Tons | 2007/08/15

Mucous problem

Every morning when I wake up my nostrils are always blocked and when I blow there is a lot of mucous and with blood in it.

Can u pls help. This has been going on for some time.

Tons

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

if you have these symptoms no other part of the day, vacuum your mattress and change your pillow. you can also before going to bed drain your nasla passages. Mix a teaspoon of epson salts diluted into water. Sniff water in each nostril and spit it out. this mixture must not burn the nostrils, if it does dilute it with more water. Check your blood pressure as well.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Antoinette | 2007/08/21

I am a herbalist and the advise I am going to give you may sound drastic but it works... Put half teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water and drink every morning. It will burn your mouth initially until you get used to it. I will not burn your stomache though. Drink all your water with lemon juice as well (lemon concentrate is fine) - lemon & cayenne pepper both heal mucous linings and the pepper will expel excess mucous. You can find cayenne pepper in capsules in most health shops. You also need to find an empty nasal spray container - put mineral water, a pinch of bicarb of soda, a 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 3 drops of Tea Tree oil in it. Use often daily. Tea Tree will clear the infection in your nose. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Reply to Antoinette