Question
Posted by: nkalakatha | 2007/12/19

mshini wam' mshini wam

are you familiar with this song cs?

I know the song, but rarely sing it, as I have no machine gun ( and if I did, I'd probably keep it close by me ! ).
I hope JZ matches the hopes many people have for him. The corruption trial, if it comes, ought to settle those issues, but I was bothered by the implication in the earlier trial that he was somehow having trouble getting by on an income of millions a year ( maybe I'm misremembering the evidence ) --- but that didn't sound so much like a man who'd truly understand the need and worries of the poor.
I suspect part of his popularity is because he provides a warm and engaging personality in contrast the the hyper-cool ( rather than Cool ) and maybe over-intellectual figure of Mbeki, especially when the latter came to us after the warm and highly intelligent Madiba.

10
Posted by: TTH | 2007/12/20

The rot is now truely at the top. He appeals to the idiot masses. I have been searching for a reason to stay in this god-forsaken country but this has justified my choice to get the hell out. God help you all.

Reply to TTH
Posted by: Crazy | 2007/12/19

The only reason they nominated him, voted him is they all want him to turn a blind eye while their hands are in the cookie jar.

Cs the reason why he can't get by on millions of rands is because he has 20 children a numerous wives. Now imagine all those homes and the upkeep of them.....

I wouldn't trust him as far as I can see him.

Sorry they need someone with an impecable track record and this man is tainted. TOo many scandals. But then again guess who is going to get out of jail soon.

Reply to Crazy
Posted by: Mel | 2007/12/19

Nkalakatha, please take your crap to another website if you are looking for a conversation. This website is for people who have problems and need this to be addressed. You sound like a political idiot looking for attention. I am sure CS hasn't got time for all this crap when there are people is serious need of advise.

Reply to Mel
Posted by: sis | 2007/12/19

typical zuma fan 0% intelligence.

Reply to sis
Posted by: nkalakatha | 2007/12/19

that's why we need cs to help us you know, be pro active rather than re -active

Reply to nkalakatha
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/19

Sis I can comment on the efficacy of prayer, but I think what we need are politicians who are in it for the good of the people, rather than to boost their ego's and pockets.

Nkalakatha, can we take these conversations to the CyberShrink Annex forum rather than here?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: nkalakatha | 2007/12/19

sis you are right only because you are entitled to have an opinion! but i choose to be optimistic about this and i can tell you that i see a brighter future for south africa - for sho

Reply to nkalakatha
Posted by: sis | 2007/12/19

south africa needs a serious prayer, like ten months of none stop prayer.

Reply to sis
Posted by: nkalakatha | 2007/12/19

ja, ne - you are quiet clued up maria. I dig this man

Reply to nkalakatha
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/19

JZ's favourite song. What is your point nkalakatha?

Reply to Maria