Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/04/25

Msg to expert and all RE: My issues

Hi and thanks for the advice, through one of the guys i got the number of a therapist in the vaal triangle, but he is however expensive. Unfortunatly the vaal doesnt have that kind of support system such as triangle project, although one of my clients is a psychiatrist... maybe i should talk to her a one for one deal? lol just kidding. But thanks for your support and understanding, believe me, just with my postings here, i feel a lot better, stil got a llloooonnnggg way to go that i know, but now thanks to you guys and my wonderful boyfriend, i know i can make it...

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Thanks for the feedback CB - try to negotiate fees with the therapist?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.