Question
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/04/25

Msg to expert and all RE: My issues

Hi and thanks for the advice, through one of the guys i got the number of a therapist in the vaal triangle, but he is however expensive. Unfortunatly the vaal doesnt have that kind of support system such as triangle project, although one of my clients is a psychiatrist... maybe i should talk to her a one for one deal? lol just kidding. But thanks for your support and understanding, believe me, just with my postings here, i feel a lot better, stil got a llloooonnnggg way to go that i know, but now thanks to you guys and my wonderful boyfriend, i know i can make it...

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Thanks for the feedback CB - try to negotiate fees with the therapist?