Question
Posted by: MRS PLAYA 1 | 2004/09/20

MRS PLAYA 1, I'VE RESPONDED, CHECK 11033

check 11033

zazzo, you really need to keep using that ointment, till your lips can figure out something useful rather than vicious, to say !

12
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/09/20

zazzo -- i take it you suffer from short d1ck syndrome. get a life you half-fvck.

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Q | 2004/09/20

MRS PLAYA1,

My 2c worth at this stage is that u guys must sit dpwn and descuse the bounderies. I have to agreet hat your kid was there first but if you whant to have this relationship you have to know that playa1 does not have kids and for him to understand that bond between mother and child even dad an child is non excestant. To him it is like a new live and he needs to learn to except things. That old saying that says when you get a baby u normally get 2 is very true because he sees this as an infringement of his time he still is in the mode of if the kid gets 2 hours he whants 2 of the same. It is a pitty but this is going to be a strain between you untel it gets sorted and he will in time start to hate you son/daughter for taking you away!! And yes men do complain about shit most of the time but it is because we dont know why woman act the way they do!!!! so yes lots of talking and lots of fights and the once this is sorted hopefully piece but your child will always be between you and him how you and him handel it is up to you and children can feel stress and boy o boy do they react to it!!!!! My feeling is that he is very "gemaklik" and you do not have time for that now!!! He has to learn that you are not a slave but you have to learn that cutting him of from you is not ok ether! Good luck it my be a hard road but i think the benifits will outway the conserns!!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/09/20

I guess it takes all types to make up our world. Will have to say a prayer for those inflicted with so much hatred and prejudice.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Zazzo | 2004/09/20

C for common,P vir poephol,mom/dad - lesbeen

Reply to Zazzo
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/20

Chelle

Must be the same idiot who posts under ME, Another ME, Koekie, Val....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Genoeg | 2004/09/20

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................THE END

Reply to Genoeg
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/09/20

We have inherited an idiot from somewhere.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: zazzo | 2004/09/20

cp mom jy is seker oud en koud en geskei so -|- off en los die mense alleen,jy is seker 'n lesbeen?

Reply to zazzo
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/20

men come and go.....

Your child is there for the rest of your life.....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: TT | 2004/09/20

I 100% agree with CP MOM.
He knew from the start that you had a child.
Your child was here before him and will still be with you long after he has hone.
Your child is definately number 1 in this.

Reply to TT
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/20

Hi MRS. PLAYA

PLAYA1's the original posting did not have my name in coz he did not like what I had to say....... - but as a mother with a child and also trying to have a relationship - I tried to explain from our side to him...

So what i'm trying to say - girl - i'm with you on this - your child is the MOST important person in your life.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/09/20

You're both seeing the events and the situation in entirely different ways. Both have good intentions and want to love and be loved. If your relationship is important, I suggest some outside counselling and assistance so that you can work through all the issues together.

Reply to Chelle