Question
Posted by: Raymond E. Michel | 2005/12/15

MRI'S VS. DISCOGRAM

I HAD AN MRI,BONE SCAN AND CT SCAN ON MY LOWER BACK.BECAUSE I HURT MYSELF WHEN I FELL AND LANDED ON MY TAILBONE AREA.ALL THESE TEST WERE NEGATIVE AND SHOWED I HAD A SPAIN BACK AND WAS TREATED JUST FOR THAT.AFTER 1YEAR I STILL HAD SEVERE PAIN. MY DOCTOR THEN ORDERED A DISCOGRAM WHICH SHOWED 5 TEARS (ANNULAR) HAD 2 OPERATIONS;1ST THE I.D.E.T. IT FAILED AND THEN I HAD THE L4/5 &L5/S1 FUSION MY QUESTION IS WHY DID ALL OF THE OTHER TEST SHOW NEGITIVE AND THE DISCOGRAM WAS POSSITIVE? WHY WERE THESE TEARS NOT SEEN ON THE OTHER TEST? ARE THEY THAT DIFFERENT FROM ALL OF THE OTHER TEST? THANK YOU VERY MUCH; PLEASE RESPOND TO MY QUESTION, AND THANK YOU AGAIN AND HAVE A NICE DAY TOO

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Raymond.
Unfortunately I will not be able to asist you with your question. You can refer your question to cyberdoc