Question
Posted by: MOZZIE | 2006/10/27

MOZZIES ARE EATING ME ALIVE

Hi doc
Every year when summer hits I get eaten alive my mozzies.. I have 12 on one leg, 9 on one arm.. Funny things is they eat me alive but don't touch my husband, WHY?? Every year once they hit me I start getting bad headaches and I'm worried that I have a reaction to so many bites on me.. I count 21 bites in one night, and it's making me so crazy I really want to cry.. What can i do about them and is there something I can take to make them stop biting.. Please help doc..

Dear Mozzie
They are lured by smell and obviously you smell better than your husband! Try bathing with Citronella oil based soap, use Tabard on the skin and burn a Mozzi coil or one of those electric contraptions that you put the deterrant in. Some people need to sleep under a mosquito net as they are just too tempting to resist!!

2
Posted by: dd | 2006/10/28

Please help yourself and get yourself a liquid plug- in mosquito coil. ***Make sure that it is mosquitos and not fleas from your pets.***

Reply to dd
Posted by: anxious | 2006/10/28

you are obviously "delicious mozzie meat!" I don't envy you one bit. Have you tried using peaceful sleep roll on regularly? Do you have a mosquito machine in your bedroom - the one I have is very effective and the pads last ages - perhaps you need another one in your living/tv room as well.

Calaesthetic cream works wonders on itchy bites.

Reply to anxious