Question
Posted by: mozzies | 2005/01/12

mozzies

Is it safe to use those electric mozzie mats that you plug into the wall and they last for 10 hours or so while pregnant?

Bset thing would be to ask the manufacturers as Jane 1 has done.

2
Posted by: Rene | 2005/01/12

I don't think it is a problem. I also use it and I am 7.5months. The directions don't say that there is any harm that can be done.

Regards,
Rene

Reply to Rene
Posted by: Jane1 | 2005/01/12

I too was wondering the same thing and I approached my pharmacist who called the manufacturers- bottom line is, NO. They have not been tested during pregnancy, so we'll just have to keep suffering!
J

Reply to Jane1