Question
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/11/23

Moving - what a job

I'm moving 2 day, what a job!! Dustbins overloaded, but i'm looking forward 2 a new start!!

Hope all the moves go successfully and lead to better things

4
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/23

Aahh, moving is actaully fun. What I usually do is get 2 or 3 helpers, a case of beer and just co-ordinate everything.

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Sister Zazi | 2005/11/23

Hi Good luck on your new job and may the almighty GOD be with you and bless u.

Reply to Sister Zazi
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/11/23

While I think of you today, you can think of me on Monday!! I have to move office and it's becoming a shlep just thinking of it. So much to do, so little time!! Good Luck!!

Reply to Sue 2
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/23

Have a break every hour, cup of coffee and a good dose of CS. Leave your PC 'til last. And good luck.

Reply to Buzz