Question
Posted by: Rusty | 2004/01/15

Moving on after your big love

Well broke up with my big love 6 months ago but still not able to move on, wanted to get back with her but she has some one else now! What to do???????

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Rusty | 2004/01/15

Thanks for the words, D.I.L & Dizzy did make a impact . And D.I.L sounds like we have something in common we must chat sometime. Thanks again Guys.

Reply to Rusty
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/01/15

hi there

it's hard, whatever you do it hard!

maybe visit some old friends again?
work till you drop?
just don't get involved while on the rebound!

i had to run till i dropped dead tired, only then did i have the nerve to face the pain and kind of deal with it and now that the pain is a memory the lonelines sets in!
i think we will never get to a 100% perfect place so getting through each day and being "ok" is as much as we can expect

take care

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: dizzy | 2004/01/15

This is only my opinion but here goes:
Be subtle in your approach, but do let her know that you still care deeply for her. Don’t tell her outright that you want her back and she must make a decision ASAP. Just subtly let her know and let her think of the idea herself so she has the choice. Remember you did break up with her. Do not beg and harass her, that is the worst possible thing you could do.
I know this is a cliché but if it is meant to be it will happen!!
Lastly, the reasons for the break-up have they been sorted out?? Honestly think about it, if they have not and she knows that she will be reluctant to go back to something with troubles and with no guarantee you won’t end it again, remember she is in another relationship and she may not be willing to let that go for the same unstable relationship she had before.

Reply to dizzy
Posted by: D.I.L. | 2004/01/15

It seems like you and I need to get together. My boyfriend and I broke up 4 months ago and I am pretty hung up over that. I still cannot get over him even though I tried to move on. He is constantly on my mind and what makes it worst for me is that he still calls me as we broke up on a good note. Maybe our road will lead abck to each other but he has someone else now. I have accepted the fact and it actually makes the lost worthwhile. I still love him a lot but if it means loving him enough to see him happy with someone else then I am satisfied that I have loved and lost because it is better than never to have loved at all. I miss him terribly but like you I cannot get myself to even look at another guy without thinking of him. And the question I so often as myself is who is loving my baby and taking care of him? When we broke up I told him that I love him anyway and that he can come to me whenever he is feeling the needs to talk...

Reply to D.I.L.