Question
Posted by: Nickyyy | 2008/05/22

Moving on

My baby's father, we broke 3 months ago. I was very angry and felt used by him bcoz he had a woman from way back and had child with her in my presence. In the 3 months we were not in contact except once when he sent me an email about him financially struggling, to put on hold support..I really needed to get over him, so that made by life easier. Now he is back again. I don't mind discussing about raising our chid but he now calls me now and again just to talk nothing to do with our baby. Before we got involved, we were friends. We will call each other few times a day, without even realising that we are doing it that way. My concern is that I don't want any friendship or friendly talking with him because I feel we can never be friends again and is keeping me on the rebound. The lady knows we have a baby together but she believes he is not talking to me. She does not even want to hear anything about my child. Even if we are friends it's not going to do any good cause the other lady would not love to hear about us. How do I handle him

He has not treated you like a friend, let alone like someone who actually loves you. Go to the maintenance court and get a maintenance order, to remind him of his responsibilities when he thinks of making any other woman pregnant.