Question
Posted by: Hendrik | 2004/10/28

Moving on

I have eventually decided to move out of my friends place and left him with his girlfriend to sulk up to each other.It was the hardest thing I had to do in my whole life,because I still have feelings for him.I know I did the wright thing after being used and abused for more than a year.I will give him his space that he needs to change his life like he asked me to.Maybe once he has changed we can be together.You never know.But I am going on with my life.It is just very hard to come to terms with it.But Like they say.If you love somebody set it free and if it comes back it is meant to be.In my heart I hope he does change and come back to me,but only time will tell.I can give him a life that he never had,but he has to appreciate it first.

Sounds like a reasonable response. Now get on with the rest of your life, and find a worthwhile and satisfying life that doesn't include him, and you'll surely be happier for it.

2
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/28

Nou eers?? Ek dog jy't laaaaankal besef hoe sinneloos jou hunkering na hierdie man is...

Anyway, sterkte en ek dink jy het die regte besluit gemaak. Hou nou net daarby.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Ekketjie | 2004/10/28

Hendrikkie los die man nou laat hy lekker sonder jou wees en dink oor sy sondes en wat hy wil of nie wil hê nie. Jy het nou al alles in jou mag gedoen om hierdie ou te wen en niks wil werk nie. Daars baie ander visse in die see wat jou sal waardeer en dit wat jy het om aan te bied.

Reply to Ekketjie