Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2007/05/13

Moving

I'm thinking of moving our of my parents house, but scared that when I do, my boyfriend of 2 years asks me to move in. I don't want to buy all the furniture etc and then have double of everything.

And I don't want to ask him if he is planning on asking me to move in.

What would you do?

Well, I wouldn't, but that's just me. Let's see what other readers think about this situation.

1
Posted by: Shae | 2007/05/14

Only one way to find out, tell him you're thinking of moving & ask him what his thoughts are? If he says he doesnt think its a good idea then you know he doesnt want to live with you. If he says thats a good idea but still doesnt offer to move in together, then he doesnt want to live with you. If it all works out and he says, well why dont you come live me then you know.

Reply to Shae