Question
Posted by: Ashley | 2006/07/20

Movement one year after birth?Help

I gave birth to my daughter on the 19 Aug 2005, and have been feeling movement inside ever since. It really feels like the baby is still inside of me? Is this normal or not? Should I go for a pregnancy test or just ignore it? What causes it?

You could certainly have fallen pregnant again. You don't say whether you have missed periods or not.

1
Posted by: LA | 2006/07/20

my daugther is 2 years old and i still get that feeling, well i wrote in about it and the doc told me it's bowl movements..

lets wait and see what she has to say, i'm also quiet curious seeing that it's been 2 years already !!

Reply to LA