Question
Posted by: Mills | 2007/07/26

Movement

I am seven months pregnant, in the beginning baby moved alot, but for two days now, there has been no movement,just the accosional pain beneath my breast but no movement. Went to see my gynae last week and he confirmed that all was fine,but is there a need for any worry now?

You should see your doctor immediately to check that all is well.

1
Posted by: Pip | 2007/07/27

Go to your maternity ward and let them run a non-stress test to check whether all is fine... or else go and see your gynae... it may be nothing - but rather play on the safe side... good luck

Reply to Pip