Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2004/09/27

Movement??

I'm 19 weeks pregnant and haven't really felt any movement of any sort...Is this normal??? I feel a flutter once in a while but nothing constant.
Just need to put my mind at rest
thanks

It is normal. The movements would get stronger with time

5
Posted by: Francis | 2004/09/28

My first movement was on 16 weeks, but I must say it 2nd pregnancy. I can feel very strong movements now (19 weeks) but not all the time. Hubby can also feel the hard kicks sometimes, but don't panic, everyone is different and it also depends on your weight etc. When i'm lying infront of the tv i can feel my little one go crazy and then all of a sudden the movements stops for hours before I can feel another movement.

It is very nice to know that all is well and it is worth the wait....

Good luck and hope you all feel movements soon.

Reply to Francis
Posted by: Pat | 2004/09/28

Im now 21 weeks and I felt my baby's movement when I was 18 weeks exactly.

Reply to Pat
Posted by: DB | 2004/09/28

Hi Ladies,

I will be 22 weeks tomorrow, and I am feeling strong movement but only from the 17th of September, meaning I was 20 weeks 3 days. You can definately distinguish between the baby movements and just a fluttering. It is worth the wait!

All the best

Reply to DB
Posted by: Joan | 2004/09/27

I'm also 19-20 weeks and haven't felt any real movement.
I thought I felt a kick a few days ago but nothing since then, so I'm not sure. I'm sure we will all feel something soon.

Reply to Joan
Posted by: Sweetypie | 2004/09/27

hi ,i cant really help you,but i am also 18-19weeks and havent felt a thing.not even when i concentrate very long.most people say you only feel somehting from 22-22weeks if its your first pregnancy.

Reply to Sweetypie