Question
Posted by: whisbar | 2003/01/27

mouth and stoch ulcers

can you explain to me about the mouth ulcers.What are the symptoms and what is the cure,okay this is what I'm suffering from.stomach pains,diarrhoea especially after I've taken alcohol that results in passing blood.I also have this sores on my tongue that disappears and reappears every now and then.I have the whitish substance on my tongue every morning.Can you please assist

Whisbar, if you mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll mail you an article I wrote on mouth ulcers a while ago. You might also have a stomach ulcer, but it’s difficult to say without being able to examine you. The best would be to see a gastro-enterologist and have it sorted out, as it might be something serious. Good luck.