Question
Posted by: Vinny | 2004/10/13

Motor vehicle accident rehab centres

I urgently need a list of rehab centres in the Johannesburg area that deal with severely injured motor vehicle patients like Headway in Hydepark. I would appreciate any assistance.

Expert ImageArchive

A full list of registered biokineticists and their accompanying practices can be found on the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) website www.hpsca.co.za or at the BASA website( Biokinetics Association of South Africa) www.biokinetics.org.za . Both websites will give you a list of biokineticists as well as their contact details. If you find that these websites are not helpful, here are the details for 2 biokineticists that we are currently and personally in contact with at our practice.

Quindon Johnston 011-7841237
Maretha Del Porte 083-3780709