Question
Posted by: Vanessa | 2004/12/17

Motion Sickness

My friends are currently diving at sea for their first time and are suffering from motion sickness. They have tablets on hand called nausene which they did not use yet. I want to ask if these tablets are effective and when they should be taken to be most effective eg an hour before the dive etc and I also want to know how long the tablets usually remain effective for after ingestion

Vanessa, Nauzine® is a whole lot better than nothing, but I can’t guarantee that it ill work. They should take it 30-60 minutes before that go onto the ocean. It will probably last for 3-4 hours. Good luck.