Question
Posted by: Charlie | 2005/01/11

Most affordable medical aid

I have been doing research on medical aids and have not found one that is under a R1000-00 a month for 2 adults and a child ? Please let me know if anyone knows of a really affordable medical aid and which is the best one to go on ?

Expert ImageArchive

To provide the most appropriate advice, click on the Optivest link and complete the quotation request.

8
Posted by: sybrand | 2016/02/19

hallo I what a medical aid for 2adults and a baby under R1000 sybrand.groenewald.sg@gmail.com

Reply to sybrand
Posted by: Lawrence | 2015/09/19

I'm self employed and need a medical aid to cover myself, wife,and two boys,aged 15yrs and other one 2months

Reply to Lawrence
Posted by: Pinky nomusa mtshali | 2014/07/26

Self employed female age (32) with 2,girls 11yrs @ 13 any thing affordeble for

Reply to Pinky nomusa mtshali
Posted by: Mrejeje | 2005/01/20

which medical aid can i use for 1 adult and 2 children. I'm self employed so I need the most cost effective medical aid cover.

Reply to Mrejeje
Posted by: Magda | 2005/01/18

I USE DECISION HEALTH - BUT MY PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU GET ILL YOU MUST USE THE CLINICS AND YOU SIT FOR 3-4 HOURS BEFORE YOU CAN SEE A DOCTOR. MOST OF THE TIME THE DOCTOR IS NOT AVAILABLE THEN YOU MUST SEE A SISTER. IS THEIR ANY OTHER MEDICAL AID

Reply to Magda
Posted by: Pieter | 2005/01/12

Hello Charlie.
There are medical schemes available for less than a 1000 per family. You can click on the Optivest link. An Optivest consultant will provide you with 4 different quotes. Just ask them to look or schemes under a R1000.

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: marg | 2005/01/11

must cover major expenses as well as day to day cover

Reply to marg
Posted by: Margaret | 2005/01/11

Are you looking just to cover major expenses, eg hospiti\alisation or do you need day to day cover as well?

Reply to Margaret