Question
Posted by: mortons neuroma | 2006/04/14

mortons neuroma

hi

i have alot of pain and burning at the front underside of my foot where my lesser toes are. during the past 5 yrs, I have fractured and sprained the ankle in this foot .
pain worsens if i stand on foot or walk.
could i have mortons neuroma or tts? would an mri confirm this?if yes, could you recommend a good 'foot' ortho/podiatrist in joburg north area (rosebank, sandton side).
i have heard of dr pierre rosseau at Wilgeheuwel hospital.

Expert ImageArchive

More Morton's. TTS would be more on the inner side of the foot .
Ultrasound can be used,. As well as MRI in Mortons diagnosis.( and a hang of a lot cheaper...)
Podiatrist- Dennis Rehbock ( his real name )
Dr Rousseau is a very good orthopaedic at wilgeheuwel. Also Dr Saragas at Linksfield for feet and ankles

Dr P