Question
Posted by: what going on? | 2009/10/22

morning wetness

Dear Doc,
Every-morning when i get out of bed, my underwear is wet. Almost like from a discharge through-out the night. I would say its a fair amount, and is rather uncomfortable to wear the same clothes for much longer after waking up.I am 24yrs old, on Yasmin and Adrocur for PCOS and I am currently taking 1 tablet of Flaggyl and 1 tablet of Orpic daily, as per my gynae' s suggestion for what seems to be a chronic yeast/bladder infection. Since i have been on these two course of meds, sexual intercourse if bearable (previously it was very very painfull). I realise that being on meds like this is not a permanent solution. What is this " discharge" ? What is going on with me?
I feel like am not getting to the root of the problem. I have had a pap smear and everything is fine.

Thanks a mil!

I can't tell what the discharge is without an examination, but your gynae seems to have made an assessment and given you treatment. Give it a bit of time and see if the treatment helps.

1