Question
Posted by: JULIA mOTENE | 2004/01/12

Morning sickness when taking 2 Videx 100mg

My friend is positive. She was diagnosed in 2002. She is on ART's but the problem is that she is always complaining of gall sickness and not eating properly. She has lost a bit of weight but she is still healthy. Can't you advise her of anything that she can use to stop gallsickness. When she takes the Videx every morning she vomits. Please help.

Expert ImageHIV Peer Forum

It may help to take Valoid for nausia. If this however persists she must go and see her doctor

1
Posted by: Been there | 2004/01/20

Hallo there,

I have had excatly the same simptoms during December. The problem with me was indeed my diet. Try and get her to visit a registerred dietician as soon as possible. Especially if she is also sufferring from a runny stomach at the same time. You will not imagine what a change this can make in a matter of days !

Reply to Been there