Question
Posted by: Curious | 2007/07/31

Morning Sickness - When

I am planning a family and would like to know when does morning sickness usually start? In the first few weeks or only after month 1?

It varies from person to person.

3
Posted by: Hopeless | 2007/08/01

I am just over 8 weeks pregnant and haven't had morning sickness at all. Looks like I won't be getting it. It should have started much earlier.

Reply to Hopeless
Posted by: Lisa | 2007/07/31

Im now round about 5 weeks along, mine started at 4 weeks.... Its quite bad between 5-8am but eases off later only to come back round about bed time...

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Annie | 2007/07/31

I am now nearly 11 weeks along & mine started round about week 7. I had no idea I would be feeling this badly. People seriously do not say enough about this horrible side effect. To call it morning sickness is a joke because you can get it at any time of the day. My nausea is my constant companion. I just pray that it will end after week 12. Up till now I have resisted filling my script for vomifene - I'm trying to take it like a man!! Yeah right :-)

Reply to Annie