Question
Posted by: Levis | 2007/11/30

Morning sickness fading at 10 weeks

I am nearly 10 weeks pregnant and I was wondering if it is normal for morning sickness to fade and go away at around this time or must it last till at least 12 weeks ?

It is normal. It does not have to lsat till exactly 12 weeks.

4
Posted by: 2las | 2007/12/03

the same thing that happened to Nicky happened to me. Pls go to gynae a.s.a.p Mine faded at 16wks and b'cos it was my first pregnancy, i never knew there might be a problem. So i waited for my 17wk scan only to find out baby died at 16wks.

Reply to 2las
Posted by: trysie | 2007/11/30

i do agree with nicky, no harm will be done by going to your dok

Reply to trysie
Posted by: nicky | 2007/11/30

is it fading or completely gone? how are your other symptoms. i lost all my symptoms at 9 weeks and was on top of the world, thought i was the luckiest women around. when i went to my gynae at 12 weeks we discovered that my baby had died at 9 weeks. i'm really not trying to scare you, just monitor your other symptoms and if they have all kinda stopped, call your gynae.

Reply to nicky
Posted by: luz | 2007/11/30

Be glad it is fading.
Each pregnancy is diffrent. You can have morning sickness your whole pregnancy through or have it only for one day.
Both my pregnancies I had Morning sickness up to about 18 to 22 weeks.

Reply to luz