Question
Posted by: Deon | 2007/08/13

Morning sickness cures

My wife is 7 weeks pregnant. She obviously have morning sickness, however she is really struggling with plegm on her chest. Its been like this for almost 6 months. Is there any natural remedies/ cures / aids that could help us, as this is making it worse.

Would be great if you could help.

I am not sure why she should have phlegm on her chest. There is usually a reason for this, such as asthma, smoking, chest infection. The underlying problem has to be sorted out.

Best wihes

4
Posted by: deon | 2007/08/20

She doesn't smoke, as far as we know there is no infection, I got her Wrist Bands for Sea/Motion sickness this weekend. It works for the nausea but the pleghm needs to come out, so she is still "spitting"/ coughing out alot of pleghm. I am really being a good hubby here and trying everything. Is there anty tissue salts that might help??

Reply to deon
Posted by: hope | 2007/08/20

she is seven mos preg, but the problem has existed for six months?? Like gyn said, it must be something not pregnancy related. Perhaps she should have a chest xray to determine a cause. I don't know about anything natural that would help with the phelgm. I do know many morning sickness remedies, but I'm afraid they won't help with her problem. There are medicines that are safe for her to take during pregnancy. She needs to be sure to mention it to her obgyn. Does she seem to cough a lot??
You need to find the cause in case it is some sort of infection, you wouldn't want spread to baby. Good luck. She needs some tests.......

Reply to hope
Posted by: Deon | 2007/08/14

Thanks Nikki

However we've tried these!!!! The problem is the phlegm that is constantly dripping into her stomach that is making her nausious, I need a natural way to reduce the phlegm,

Someone please help!!

Reply to Deon
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/08/14

Hey,

I know a few tips that work like a charm. She can:

- eat ginger or anything with ginger in it like ginger biscuits and ginger ale.

- eat dry toast first thing in the morning

- eat breakfast first thing in the morning before the nausea hits

- stay hydrated so you do not allow stomach acids to cause nausea.

I hope this helps!

Good Luck

Nikki

Reply to Nikki