Question
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/10/11

Morning sickness and Cramping

Ok so the morning sickness has began!
but I’m still cramping…is that normal ? Given my history should I be worried?
Any advise on how to ease morning sickness???

Ps > it has become evident that MORNING SICKNESS doesn’t only occur in the morning !

True. Try some anti-emetics from the chemists

3
Posted by: Angie2 | 2004/10/11

Hi Ang22

I also had cramps in the beginning of my pregnancy,and gynea told me that it was my uteras stretching.I'm now 36 weeks pregnant and still going strong.I can't tell you not to worry cause i dont know your history,but i'm going to be positive that eveything is OK.

Good Luck!

Reply to Angie2
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/10/11

Hi Ang22
They say the reason why they call it morning sickness, is becasue it starts in the morning............., but continues the whole day.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon. Also try to take your vitamins at night and not in the morning. The iron in the vitamins adds to your nauseua....

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: B | 2004/10/11

Try eating small meals more frequently (every 2hrs or so) with healthy snacks in between and try not to go hungry. Cramping is normal (womb growing) as long as there is no bleeding.

Good luck and I hope your pregnancy goes well.

Regards,
B

Reply to B