Question
Posted by: Tso | 2005/07/13

Morning sickness

Hi all,

I'm 12,5 weeks preg and i have terrible morning sickness. I just realisesd that lemon cures mine, what i'm worried about is is it fine to eat lemon when preg, and how much shud i eat. I think i'm eating too much that is 3-4 a day.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated

thanx in advance

It is fine to eat lemon when pregnant, even 3-4 /day.

3
Posted by: Tso | 2005/07/13

Ladies,

I thot so too but i think it will pass soon. Thanx for ur time and advice.

Enjoy ur pregnacy and Good luck

Reply to Tso
Posted by: BZ'S Mommy | 2005/07/13

My mom craved lemons when she was pregnant with me, she ate tons of them everyday.

I thought the morning sickness would go away by 12weeks. I'm 10 weeks now and really hoping it goes away by then. I was sick though for a whole 6 months with my 2nd baby. Was lucky with my 1ste baby, was not sick at all throughout.

Enjoy your pregnancy and LEMONS !

Reply to BZ'S Mommy
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/13

Congrats! And you've passed the dreaded 12 week mark!
:-)

As far as I know it should be fine because it has alot of vitamin C in it - I've never heard it can be dangerous...

Reply to Tina