Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Morning CS!

Good Morning to you, CS. I hope you have a decidedly better day today than yesterday.

Ever so slightly warmer here today.

Not too bad. But woke to get a message that the City Council had cut off our water supply, for non-payment of a bill already well and truly paid! After 30 minutes on hold, was lucky enough to get through to an outstanding young man who was understanding, tactful, and helpful, apologised for the error, and said he'd try to get the guys to reconnect us before nightfall. Well, to be on the safe side, I'd better drink and wash in whisky tonight !

5
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Sorry, was busy with something else on the computer.

Yeah, the cold here is really bone-chilling to say the least.

CP MOM ons is 2 uur agter julle, so hier is dit net 10.05am. Nog oggend! Lekker ne?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Karen | 2005/11/22

Hi Frusty and you CPM!

South Africans in general have no idea what cold is. Our winters are mild compared to the bone chilling cold in the UK!

I hope you have a white Christmas though, it really is beautiful!

Reply to Karen
Posted by: CP | 2005/11/22

Frusty jy's nie biejite laat nie broer jy's BAIE laat!

maar More in anycase!

Reply to CP
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Hey there, Karen! So you know how different this cold is to the cold you get in S.A. then? It is about 2.5 degrees here today. No icing sugar all over today!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Karen | 2005/11/22

Ever so slighty warmer than -5? I think not!

Where are you based Frusty, I vaguely remember somewhere in Yorkshire?

I was born in Coventry but left the UK many years ago and never got back for a holiday.

My sister is taking her kids over for xmas, I think she is in for a rather rude awakening!

Reply to Karen