Question
Posted by: crazy | 2007/02/22

morning after pill - help urgent

i had unprotected sex 8hours ago. i cant afford to get pregnant, please where can i buy the morning after pill. do i need a prescription, i dont have a doctor. and

is tomorrow morning still good or will it be too late?

You have to take the morning after pill within 72 hours of intercourse. You can get it from a pharmacy without prescription.

1
Posted by: Maja | 2007/02/22

Tomorrow is perfect and not too late! You have 72 hours to drink the pill and for it to be effective, but the sooner you drink it the better your chances. Also, it depends where you are in your menstrual cycle for you to fall pregnant, just before and just after your period your chances are not good falling pregnant although you can but chances are slim.

You can get it from any pharmacy without presription. I can't remember the name, it's a pink packet, about R60. (That was some time ago for me). Some people get nauseous and vomit the 1st one out. So just take care there.

Good luck!

Reply to Maja