Question
Posted by: Desp | 2008/01/15

Morning after pill - Anybody that knows

.
My boyfriend and I are not sexually active, but things got out of hand new years eve and although we did'nt have sex, he just rubbed his penis against my vagina. That was on day 5 of my cycle, so way before I was supposed to ovulate.

Just to be 100 % safe I took Norlevo the next morning. Both pills at the same time, as per the box instructions. Now I found out that I was supposed to take 1 immediately and 1, 12 hours later.

Anyway, now on day 20 of my cycle - I get the normal discharge that I normally get with ovulation - a week later, and there is a little bit of blood in.

What does this mean? It is 2 weeks after the incident. Is this just a side effect of the pill? What are the changes of me being pregnant? How accurate would a bloodtest be now?

Thank you.

The chances of pregnancy are very low. The morning after pill can disrupt your cycle.

3
Posted by: Desp | 2008/01/16

Hi Girls,

Thanks for your responses. I was freaking out here and I know it was too soon to go for any tests, etc.

Regards,
Desp

Reply to Desp
Posted by: Sista | 2008/01/15

Hi Desp,

No need to worry you won't be pregnant. Just remember that you can only get pregnant when you are ovulating otherwise nothing will happen girlfriend.

You are supposed to drink one Norlevo straight after what you did and then one 12 hours after. I did take it before and kinda of put my cycle out a bit but then it came back to normal.

Girlfriend there is a Ovulation Calculator on the site that tells you when you are ovulating and when not to have sex. How about you try that out and you will never have to worry. I do that and have been doing it for 7 years and have been safe.

Take Care
Your Sista

Reply to Sista
Posted by: TX | 2008/01/15

Hi, you can relax and as I think everyone else will confirm - you can only get pregnant between day 10 - 21 depending on your cycle. The morning after pill does this to your cycle and you will probably find that your current cycle will change.

Reply to TX