Question
Posted by: idiot | 2004/11/22

Morning after pill and effects on baby

No nasty comments please, I think i may have fallen pregnant my period was due this weekend, but didnt come, i stupidly left it, to see if it would, but then slept with my b/f again, and the condom broke. I am scared to take the morning after pill in case i am pregnant. Would taking the pills have an adverse effect on baby?

I need to know urgently, i have to take the pills before tom morning. Any help would be appreciated.

I would suggest that you do a pregnany test today. If it is negative, then take the morning after pill.