Posted by: Tokzy | 2008/10/15

Morning-After pill

A week ago I took a morning-after pill within 12 hrs of unprotected sex. I' ve been feeling nauseas for a week now, feeling like I am going to have my periods.

Are these normal or should I visit my doctor for a check-up or take a pregnancy test?

Confused and scared.

Nausea is a known side effect of the the morning-after pill, however I'm not sure how long one should expect them to last. Why don't you post the same message on the gynae expert forum to get more specialist input on this? Go to Health 24 home page and look up the GynaeDoc on the list of experts.

Posted by: SPIDER | 2008/10/16

congrats new mommy!

Reply to SPIDER
Posted by: TuG | 2008/10/15

Nothing to be scared of, those sign does happen after that pill, U' re period will come soonar or later

Reply to TuG