Question
Posted by: Dfly7 | 2007/11/30

Morning After Pill

Hi - My boyfriend & I had sex & the condom broke, so I took the morning after pill Norlevo. The pharmacist said that it needs to be taken one & then the next pill 12 hours later. However, I checked the leaflet & it says that the two need to be taken together - but this was unfortunately after I took them 12 hours apart. I also checked & this has happened whilst I have been at my fertile stage. What are the chances of me falling pregnant? Please HELP!! I am panicking

12 hours apart is okay. Your chances of pregnancy are about 5%.

4
Posted by: Mary | 2007/12/19

I have heard that I should take the Norlevo Morning after pill 12 hours apart but when I read the leaflet it said that I should take both together. Which is the correct and most effective way cause i took it together. What are my chances of falling pregnant.I took the pills 36 hours after sex.

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Mary | 2007/12/19

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Sandy | 2007/12/04

You must probably be a 40 year old virgin, right?
Giving comments like those..
So having sex is just for reproduction for you-shame..
The morning after pill blocks the eggs and sperm from fertilising, its not an abortion.

The lady wanted some honest advise as she was really concerned, not useless comments.

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: MUIS | 2007/12/03

IF U ARE HAVING SEX GIRL U MUST TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF FALLING PREGNANT SO DONT PANIC NOW AND IT IS MURDER

Reply to MUIS