Question
Posted by: rozy | 2007/05/18

Morning after pill

Morning all
On sunday me and hushand had sex, the condom came off, so we were a bit worry seeing that we cant afford a baby. I took the morning after pill on Monday and then again 12 hours later.
I had no side effect, but now I want to know am I going to get my
periods on the same time as I usally.

Thanks allot

Thre morning after pill can change your cycle, so you may not get your period at the right time.

1

The morning after pill might change your period as it has that potential to do so.. So you might you might not have your period the same time as you should normally expect it. Everyone is different and cant say for 100%, but the chances are there.