Question
Posted by: Mara | 2007/03/22

Morning after Pill

I have been married for a couple of months, and my husband is so eager to have a baby, he would to anything to get me pregnant, although im not ready for it as yet...
I am on the pill at the moment, but do not use condoms during intercourse.... we had unprotected sex last nite, and he delibaretly done the deed inside of me.... i went to buy the morning after pill, and the lady advised that it can affect you, in the long run if you continously use it.... i have used the morning after pill about 2 years ago...... before i take it, will a pregnany home test, give results that quick?? what do you suggest??

I think that you are quite safe on the Pill without using the morning after pill.

1
Posted by: Annie | 2007/03/22

If you are not ready for a baby rather take the pill, but I strongly recommend that you and your husband talk about babies. It is not good to use the morning after pill regularly, but 2 years ago is quite some time.

Reply to Annie