Question
Posted by: Bookie | 2006/11/08

Morning After Pill

What is the maximum period usage of Norlevo in one's life cycle ? Is it right to use that after occasional mishaps or does it at some point become dangerous for the body ? Please note that I am aware that it is not a form of contraceptive. I am just worried that if maybe used more than 2 or 3 times, it might has serious repuccussions. Please advise

If you use it more than once in the same month, it will not be as effective. Frequent usage will upset your cycle but does not have long term health risks.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2006/11/08

It's advised for emergencies and is only a viable option once a month. I am not aware of any adverse side-effects of using it more than once in your life, and I don't see that it should have any.
Maybe you should consider going on the pill, instead of having to panic and wreak havoc with your hormones:)

Reply to Maya