Question
Posted by: Delia | 2005/07/14

Morning after pill

(Sorry, don't know what happened to the below post) I used the morning after pill 3 months ago. Since then I get my period every two weeks for 3 days, have been feeling very bloated, pains in my right side coming and going, and gained 5 kg's. Althougth this is a blessing for me as my periods were always very-very heavy for 7-8 days reguarly, should I get worried or will it sort it self out in time?

See below.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2005/07/14

I also got my period a week after I took the morning after pill and it changed my cycle a bit.Its is an overload of hormones I think.But It should not persist.All your other symptoms are reaction to oestrogen or progesterone,not sure which one.Either way you need to ask your gynae

Reply to Dee