Question
Posted by: Nono | 2004/11/24

Morning after pill<br>

Hi Doc,

I'm 29 yrs with 2 boys , I have 21/25/28 days cycle, my last day period was on 01 Nov and I had unprotected sex on the night of 18/19 Nov , then I used morning after pills the ff. day (Fiday and Sartuday). What I need to know is when will be my next cycle or how does the pill works . Does it change or move your cycle ? Any advice from you will be accepted. At the moment Im not using any contraceptives.

Thanks Doc

Your cycle may be altered by the morning after pill, so there is no way of predicting when your next period will be. In some women it comes earlier, in others later.

3
Posted by: Nono | 2004/11/26

TO : Wake-up!!! Fools like you , give answers like yours, my question was not posted to you but to the Doc, and you answer in a foolish , childish and senseless manner, it shows who you really are , you stupid thing.

To **** Girl thanks for your answer , you show that you are matured and know what you're talking about. Anyway yes I'm married I dont want another baby , I was on IUD so my Doc took it out when I did Colposcopy last month , I'll have to go back to it in January after treating my infections, that's why Im not using anything at the moment.

Reply to Nono
Posted by: *** | 2004/11/25

Wake - Up, maybe she is in a serious realtionship, or is married but isn't prepared to have another child. Even if she is not, who are you to judge?!? All the lady wants is some information, not your moral high horse opinions.

Reply to ***
Posted by: Wake Up!!! | 2004/11/25

Don't you think it's time you seriously start using contraceptives. Or are you going to be irisponsible all your life?

Reply to Wake Up!!!