Question
Posted by: idiot | 2004/11/22

Morning after pill

No nasty comments please, I think i may have fallen pregnant my period was due this weekend, but didnt come, i stupidly left it, to see if it would, but then slept with my b/f again, and the condom broke. I am scared to take the morning after pill in case i am pregnant. Would taking the pills have an adverse effect on baby?

I need to know urgently, i have to take the pills before tom morning. Any help would be appreciated.

Idiot, why would I make a nasty comment? It can happen to anyone and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. The best would be to first do a home pregnancy test before you take the “morning after” pill (E-GEN-C ® or four Ovral ® tablets) as it might have negative effects on the embryo. You have up to 72 hours after “the deed” to take it, so don’t stress too much. Good luck.

1
Posted by: sammy | 2004/11/22

Taking the pill would kill the baby, and by the sound of things you really do not want that. would being pregnant be such a bad thing. So an accident happened but just think of the beautiful thing that might come out of it.

Reply to sammy